220 N. Main St.
Kokomo, Indiana 46901
Monday - Friday
8:00AM – 12:00 Noon
1:00PM - 4:00PM
Medical Center Info
Aid and Attendance
Miscellaneous forms & information
Howard County Veteran Service Organizations
VA Presumptive Disabilities-Agent Orange Exposure
The Howard County Veterans Service Office provides free benefit claims counseling and information and referral assistance to veterans, their dependents and survivors.
WE CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Questions regarding your entitlement to State and Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) Veterans Benefits?
- Filing your benefit claim paperwork. Completing, filing and following up on your claim.
- Denials from DVA veteran’s benefits? We can assist you in filing a notice of disagreement and requesting a DRO (decision review officer).
- Understanding DVA decisions or correspondence? Our experienced claims officers work closely with the DVA to make the process of obtaining benefits as easy as possible for you.
- Information and assistance on Health Care eligibility, and the Vocational Rehabilitation Program.
Contact The Howard County Veterans Service Office
with Questions or Concerns